Saturday, March 1, 2014

Field Trip


At the end of a week of homeschooling..




and after a flurry of new Dr.'s appointments for Savannah Faith including the neurologist recommending she get an MRI and a visit to the geneticist,

we took a "Friday Field Trip", as we like to call them in our home school, to one of our local parks.

Seeing the girls helping Savannah Faith play on the equipment always blesses me!




And Lily Rose begged to swing on the baby swing.  She thought it was hilarious!  Of course, Lily finds pretty much all of life hilarious.




Probably my favorite memory of the day was the look on Savannah Faith's face when Michaela hung upside down from the monkey bars.  She just couldn't figure that out??





Sarah Mei was amazed too, and after observing Michaela, promptly tried it herself.





Noticing the little things.  That's one of the benefits I'm finding of my new photography "habit." 
That's good for me...given my Type A, distracted, driven personality.




 
I want to capture these moments. 
 
Enjoy them. 
 
Remember them. 
 
Thank God for them.
 



When we returned from the park, another gift was awaiting me.  The first signs of spring were sprouting near my back door...





 
 
Another gift from the Lord!
 
 
 

 
 
"Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
Sing the glory of His name;
make His praise glorious!
Psalm 66:1,2

No comments:

Post a Comment